I make these babies almost every weekend as a Sunday treat! They are so delicious (and filling) and great for those who are still wanting to enjoy this breakfast favorite while also keeping gluten and dairy out of the picture.
Stellar Pancakes (gluten-free & dairy-free)
A yummy breakfast favorite to be enjoyed by all!
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 1½ cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all wet ingredients (eggs, milk, extract, and honey) in bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients (almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon) in another bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- On a heated griddle or large pan, add 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil to make sure cooking surface is fully covered.
- Scoop batter onto pan using a 1/4 cup measuring cup. Cover pancakes and cook for roughly 4-5 minutes or until bottom side is brown.**
- Flip pancakes and cook for another 1-2 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve with fruit, 100% real maple syrup, walnuts, etc… whatever floats your boat!
** Note: When using almond flour, pancakes will naturally turn a darker brown in the cooking process. No worries, that is normal!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own. Especially with pancakes, everyone has their own favorite way to jazz them up…go for it!