A little tangy, a little sweet…this is a good-for-your-guts dressing that you can put on everything from salads to roasted veggies!
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
A delicious dressing that can be your go-to all year long!
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw (with the “mother”) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- Dash of salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Shake thoroughly in an airtight container.
- Pour over all the things and ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own. And be sure to use raw apple cider vinegar to get the get the good-gut probiotics of this dressing.