A little sweet, a little savory…these bad boys are a great addition to any meal or winter salad!
Spice Sweet Potatoes & Maple Vinaigrette
A delicious side or salad star!
- 4-5 sweet potatoes; peeled and cubed (Murasaki variety shown in picture)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon majoram
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Toss cubed sweet potatoes with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, garlic, paprika, majoram, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Roast on a greased baking sheet for 25-35 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes or so.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and dijon mustard.
- Once sweet potatoes are cooked and have some brown sides, remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Right before serving toss sweet potato cubes with vinaigrette. ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own. The sweetness of this dish can be modified by changing up the vinegar to maple syrup ratio in the vinaigrette.