This cozy drink, rich in anti-inflammatory properties is the percet way to give your digestive and immune systems a boost this winter!
Golden Milk Recipe
A delicious, creamy beverage to enjoy now and all year round!
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, etc.)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon thinly sliced ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch of ground black peppercorns (to help with absorption)
- Ground cinnamon (for serving)
- Whisk milk, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, honey, coconut oil, and black pepper in sauce pan. Bring to a low boil.
- Reduce and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Strain through a mesh sieve into mug and sprinkle with cinnamon. ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own.