This makes for a delicious, light dessert that is rich in antioxidants and feel-good ingredients.
Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
Perfect as a breakfast, snack, or light dessert.
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (I like to do 3/4 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup canned coconut milk for richness.)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon matcha powder
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt (optional)
- fresh berries (optional)
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients (besides berries) and let chill for at least 30-45 minutes before serving.
- Serve with berries, if desired. ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own.