This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! It is the perfect mix of sweet, salty, and chewy. And they are super easy to make!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Perfect cookie treat for those sensitive to gluten and dairy.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients and scoop onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until browned. (Note: These cookies will get more brown than flour-based cookies due to the almond flour.) ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own.