This is a super simple way to prepare this commonly overlooked veggie in a whole new way!
Mustard & Chive Roasted Radishes
Perfect side dish or salad topping.
- 1 pound of radishes, cleaned, greens removed and halved (quartered if your radishes are big guys)
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon ghee (or butter if okay with dairy)
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss radishes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lay out evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- In a mixing bowl, melt ghee and whisk in mustard, honey and chives.
- When radishes are golden, pull from oven and toss in mustard mixture. ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own.