You guys…its doesn’t get any easier than this! Such a simple way to enjoy the spoils of the season.
Balsamic Roasted Asparagus & Cherry Tomatoes
Perfect side dish or salad topping. The acidity from the tomatoes and vinegar perfectly compliments the earthiness of the aspargus.
- 1 bunch of asparagus; trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes; whole
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss all ingredients. Lay out evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until most of the tomatoes have cracked open.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of good balsamic vinegar, if desired. ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own.