I love a good banana nut muffin! Whether for a snack, a compliment to breakfast, or even dessert, this one hits all the right notes.
Banana Nut Muffins
Delicious and super easy to make muffins that are a great way to use up past-their-prime bananas.
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bow, mix together banana, eggs, vanilla, honey, and olive oil.
- In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients – almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon (optional).
- Stir dry ingredients in with the wet mixture. Fold in the walnuts.
- Scoop mixture into 10-12 muffin tins in a muffin baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-23 minutes. ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own.