Nothing like a mug of homemade hot chocolate to warm ya up on a chilly winter night!
Homemade Hot Chocolate
Cozy, dairy-free hot chocolate that's perfectly sweet with just a hint of spice.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 tablespoon collagen powder
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Tiniest sprinkle of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pot on medium heat and simmer for 5ish minutes. ENJOY!
REMEMBER: Recipes are GUIDELINES! So feel free to modify, taste as you go, and make it your own.