We all know that words matter. What you say matters just as much as how you say it.
And when you are trying to educate someone on a complicated topic like hormone health (or a frustrating topic like weight loss), what you say and how you say it makes the difference between passive reading and contemplating real lifestyle change.
“…what you say and how you say it makes the difference between passive reading and contemplating real lifestyle change.”
As a clinically-based wellness writer, I do extensive and thorough research of the given topic. I strive to make complicated or challenging topics relevant and easy to understand by providing the reader with enough (but not too much) information to solidify foundational understanding. My voice and tone is engaging, conversational, and empowering. Knowledge is power. And in the digital age, effective content delivery, whether in short form articles or long form programs, can truly provide the necessary information and inspiration to activate sustainable change.
Here is a sample of the topic areas I have created content for:
- Nutrition (extensively and on a variety of subtopic areas)
- Integrative wellness (gut health, food sensitivities, inflammation, supporting hormonal health)
- Weight management
- Chronic disease prevention and management – prediabetes, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Stress management
- Sleep health
- Goal setting
- Health behavior change principles
- Pre- and postnatal nutrition
Please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 920-639-1152 to discuss your organization’s content needs.