“I can’t thank you enough for your professionalism, your dedication, your openness and your patience with our group. You do a wonderful job with clients and I only hear our staff echo that sentiment when they meet with you.”
– Carla Krier, Program Coordinator at The Children’s Heart Clinic
It is no secret that employees are more than their job.
And an ever growing population of enlightened, hard-working, and innovative thinkers are looking for workplaces that acknowledge and celebrate this. As a competitive, human-resource valuing employer, it is becoming even more important to prioritize employee wellbeing. And aside from health and wellness, a culture of wellbeing drives retention and attrition, which is just good for business.
“And aside from health and wellness, a culture of wellbeing drives retention and attrition, which is just good for business.”
We will collaborate to make your workforce the most engaged, productive, and well that it has ever been.
As a corporate wellbeing consultant, I:
- Evaluate the current state of wellbeing in your organization
- Create clarity around your organization’s goals for improved wellness
- Curate clear objectives to drive programming
- Implement creative, fun, and engaging programming the connects with each employee in a profound way
- Evaluate program impact and progress
- Readjust offerings as needed to better align with objectives and employee needs
Most organizations don’t lack the desire to create a culture of wellbeing…most lack the time to coordinate and implement one effectively. I can help take out the guesswork in deciding what to offer to your employees and how to get started or how to evolve what you currently have. You get to spend more time on the work you love while I do the work to make your organization a productive, fulfilling, and appealing place to build a career.
“You get to spend more time on the work you love while I do the work to make your organization a productive, fulfilling, and appealing place to build a career.”
Here are some examples of wellbeing program offerings I have worked with organizations to successfully implement:
- Health insurance benefits package
- Individual wellness coaching
- Small group wellness coaching centered around a common goal (i.e. weight management or tobacco cessation)
- Lunch & learns on a variety of topics (nutrition, stress management, physical activity, etc.)
- Company-wide exercise opportunities/breaks during the work day
- Expert speakers (i.e. financial advisor, meditation specialist, workplace ergonomics expert, etc.)
- Company-wide challenges and campaigns
- Weekly on-site exercise class
- Monthly on-site massage therapist
- Distribution of engaging and empowering wellness education materials
- Relevant rewards and incentives
Please reach out to me via email at email@example.com or by phone at 920-639-1152 to discuss your organization’s needs.